Well, I've been, tagged by
. Here goes.
1) You MUST post the rules.
2) Each person MUST post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4) You have to choose 5 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5) Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6) NO TAG BACKS!
7) (No stuff in the tagging section about "You're Tagged If You're Reading This" You legitimately have to tag 10 people)
I'll tag a few people, though I'm not forcing them to do this journal.
STUFF ABOUT ME:
1) Aside from animation, I also love comics and manga.
2) I would sometimes listen to podcasts while working.
3) I love traveling.
4) I began using a Wacom Tablet about a year ago, with improvement along the way.
5) Photography is another medium I loved using, and would love to do it again in the future.
's questions for me.
1) Are you happy with the art you currently produce?
I'm fine with it, but I'm always improving.
2) What is the main thing you think you need improvement on?
Facial Expressions, clean up, and making sure the finished piece matches the looseness and spontaneity of the rough sketch.
3) What is something you feel you need to draw less of?
Fan Art, not that fan art is bad, but I want to exercise other ideas.
4) How long have you been drawing?
Since age 3, if not, a very long time.
5) Have you taken any art classes?
6) What time of day does the drawing flow come easiest for you?
Around the afternoon to evening.
7) Have you ever make yourself lose sleep to work on a piece?
Yes, on a storyboard assignment.
8) Do you ever think of quitting art, getting a nice business cut and getting a real job?
Sometimes when I'm down, I would wonder what if I took a different job or studied something else, but I realize art and cartoons are my passion.
9) You take art serious?
Depends on the art I see. Career wise, I'm extremely dedicated.
10) Your favorite part of the drawing process?
Plotting out the idea in a very loose sketch.
MY 10 NEW QUESTIONS.
1) Have you ever met your artistic heroes in real life? If so, whom?
2) Which other heroes other than art (like sports, acting, music, literary, etc.) do you look up to?
3) What is your least favorite art utensil?
4) Do you listen to music while you're working, if so, what kind?
5) What made you realize you love art or want to be an artist?
6) What is the most amount of time that you took on a single drawing?
7) What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
8) Which new medium or technique do you want to try out?
9) How seriously to you take criticism?
10) What is your favorite color?
I tag (though I'm not forcing them to do this)...